Welcome to the Freedom Park!
Let your dog play, run and have lots of fun in a completely safe and exclusive environment!
Built especially for those boys and girls that for many reasons can’t share the main park with the rest of our members. If your dog is fearful, aggressive, anxious, needs space or simply has had a bad start in life then our Freedom Park could be the place you’ve been looking for.
This private area has been designated to be used exclusively by you and your dog; your dog can run and play off-lead in a completely safe zone, this means you can also enjoy the whole playing experience without having to worry about the possibility of your dog facing any negative triggers or unplanned encounters.
At the Freedom Park you’ll find the same artificial grass floor, jumps and benches as found in the main park, fresh water is provided before every play session and all access doors can be locked from the inside for you to make completely sure that no one but you and your dog(s) gain entry. Our staff is available to fulfil any request you may have; we can provide you with drinks and snacks from our cafe, inform you about our training and/or behavioural services and make completely sure that you and your dog(s) are happy and comfortable.
Give you and your dog(s) the chance to have a play session in a stress-free environment!
I want to join the Freedom Park!
Joining the Freedom Park at Action Petz couldn’t be easier! Please follow the guidelines stated below and read our rules for a pleasant and relaxed experience.
- Anyone can join the Freedom Park: this means you don’t need to be an Action Petz member to use this facility.
- Registration is required: for health and safety reasons you will need to fill a registration form for every dog you intend to bring into the Freedom Park. This form gets filled on your first visit. If you’re a current Action Petz member you will have to fill this registration form as the Freedom Park and Action Petz operate independently.
- Vaccinations: all dogs using the Freedom Park must be completely vaccinated, flead and wormed. Please bring your dog’s vaccination card on your first visit.
- Multiple dogs: you can book the Freedom Park to be used for more than one dog; however keep in mind that given the nature and purpose of the park we require that all dogs are happy and confident in each other’s company during the play session.
- Play sessions: each play session will last 30 minutes, you can book multiple consecutive sessions provided there’s no other session booked. Every 30 minutes session cost £5 irrespective of the number of dogs using the park during the session.
- Bookings: playing sessions can be booked in advance by phoning us on 02920 493003 or at our front desk. Drop-in sessions are allowed, however keep in mind you might find your desirable slot to be already booked.
- Health and safety: please read the safety rules below to ensure you and your dogs enjoy the Freedom Park without any unnecessary complications.
Freedom Park Price (30 Minute Session)
£ 5Per Session
Customers can book the park for multiple consecutive sessions provided there’s no previous bookings in place
For bookings phone us on 02920 493003
The Freedom Park in Action!
We had the pleasure to have these two wonderful sighthounds as one our first customers. Unfortunately they both have some issues around other dogs, so our Freedom Park came to the rescue. It was amazing to see them run, play, and be themselves in a stress-free environment.